Monday, July 5, 2010

Get Some Booty

It has been upsetting many people trying to understand why there are so many haters in the world especially when it affects good people. An epiphany came to me today when I realized - they just need to get laid!

So we have some anonymous accounts that have been created for the purpose of talking about others in a way they don't have the courage to do as themselves. I can only assume they are angry which is really just masking pain. The root of that pain may be unknown as they themselves may not recognize it. Someone who is happy, truly happy, does not feel the need to bring others down.

There is such a thing as calling people on their bullshit, but we shouldn't have to hide behind a fake persona to do so. I would do it as the person that I am and deal with the consequences. I may not be the most popular person when I do so but I do have strong faith that as long as I am doing the right thing, it will work itself out eventually. I do it with love on helping the other person grow, never to tear down. Most of these accounts appear to have the motive of tearing people down.

So with all that said, I would like to state that the best way to help overcome that frustration, that anger, that sadness, is to get some booty. And I don't mean just anyone, it must be good. If it's really good, you won't care about anyone else. Good sex has a way of transforming your thinking to positive thoughts. Get lots of it.

I challenge all these hater account owners to have a good orgasm and than post some shit about someone who has never done anything to harm them. I bet they can't.

I'm sure someone will say that they do get some already and that I am wrong. I call bullshit. Plain and simple. If you were having good sex on a regular basis, your endorphins would be so high, you would only have love for the world.

Don't be so uptight, let yourself go and have a good fuck!

For everyone else affected by these haters, just remind them to #GetSomeBooty.

No comments: